Norwood CSA Food Co-op: An ode to yogurt

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

An ode to yogurt

(Ithaca Milk logo)

One of the add-on share items for this season is yogurt from Ithaca Milk.  At the risk of this blog post sounding like a commercial, I have to say that I am in love with this yogurt!  With a quart delivered approximately every two weeks, I've had the chance to try the strawberry, vanilla, and plain flavors.  Their website boasts additional flavors including blueberry, lemon, black cherry, and maple.  It's wonderful to have this as a share item, as you're not able to buy Ithaca Milk anywhere else in the Bronx (see locations to purchase in other boroughs).  I wish it was stocked by local stores, (hint, HINT!), but I am glad to have access through the CSA.  If you are on the fence about ordering this share item next year, I would encourage you to give it a try!  It's delicious and addictive.

(Image courtesy of Kindred Fare)

No comments:

Post a Comment