Norwood CSA Food Co-op: Quick Spring CSA Frittata

Monday, May 16, 2022

Quick Spring CSA Frittata

 By Vani Kannan

The bounty of spring CSA veggies has inspired me to experiment with quick homemade frittatas. One of them had leftover roasted beets, radish, and onion; another had spinach and red onion. Today for lunch, I pulled out CSA onions, parsley, and eggs from our last box of the season.

I sauteed the onions slowly in avocado oil, then beat the eggs with a little water, dill, and black pepper and added them on low heat. While this set, I chopped up some gruyere and gouda cheese from Arthur Avenue and added it on top. Finally, I broiled it for a few minutes to cook the top, and added parsley. 

This was so delicious and a welcome relief from boring weekday lunches.


Follow Norwood CSA on Instagram and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment